Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sony M2 memory card. Where to buy?

• 27-10-2006 3:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know any stores in Blanchardstown which have the Sony M2 memory card IN STOCK? I need to get one over the weekend, and it's proving near impossible (some issues with suppliers?).

I'm looking for a 1GB or 2GB.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

did you try the camera shop?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Tried the camera shop at the red door, the sony shop, the o2 shop ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭thebman

ebay is the cheapest way to get memory IMO.

Just don't buy too cheap or you'll be buying a counterfeit and the cheap ones sometimes don't work.

I need it for Wednesday evening so the internets out with the bank hol :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭quintron

Its not a bank hol in a lot of eu (online) places on monday so they can ship overnight on monday.... arrive to ire tue and deliver to u on wed possibly?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭leche solara

I don't think they come in 2GB yet.

Know any reputable places who I could guarentee delivery with by Wednesday? That have them in stock?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

i nkow you can't get em anywhere in cork at the moment, dunno bout dublin but i reckon the intarweb is your only man. Got mine off pixmania.com when i bought my phone of emm

I'm not gonna buy online, I don't trust it'll be delivered Wednesday.

I noticed today the Sony Centre in the Blanch SC had the 512MB in stock, they said they might have the 1GB on Wednesday.

I live in hope :)

Advertisement