Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Extracting info from poker games

Options
  • 27-10-2006 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I want to find out how to extract information from a poker game. Although there is alot of tools out there already they dont support some sites like Paddy Power and/or dont track all the features i want. For example i want to track bet sizes by a particular opponnent etc

Ideally id like to extract the info from the poker game into a database that will display the information in a website.

Some apps extract the info by copying and pasting the info from the chat window (This would be the 2nd best option) but this dosent contain info so as starting position and stacks.

The other option would be to extract the info after the hand has been played (the hand history file is written to my hard disk) how would i go about this

Some apps can take the details live as it happens, i would love to know how to do this so if anyone has any ideas.

I will be able to filter the data i extract and import it into the database and display the results but i need to know how to extract the info to the database??

Thanks

Advertisement