Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

To my fellow Ag science students: advice please!

Options
  • 27-10-2006 4:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭

When revising subjects, I do questions aswell to make sure I understand what I've just gone over. Problem is , with ag. science there's no resource like that, just the exam papers, anyone have any other resources (books, internet etc.) where they can test themselves on what they've learned?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭helles belles

do you not have a book? there are two floating about!
    oh and i took up ag science last year, didnt go to the classes after christmas and i still managed to get an A2. that was with noooooooooooo effort what so ever. so you will be grand if you are ACTUALLY studying!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭jaydigity

do you not have a book? there are two floating about!
    oh and i took up ag science last year, didnt go to the classes after christmas and i still managed to get an A2. that was with noooooooooooo effort what so ever. so you will be grand if you are ACTUALLY studying!

hmmmmm, you sure about that?!The project is bloody time consuming!
    We don't have a tetbook, just teacher's notes. I had a look at one and it had no questions, all theory. What tet book did ye use?

Advertisement