Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

im going to wrestlemania!!!!!

• 27-10-2006 6:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭

so WM23 tickets went on presale today on www.fordfield.com, read about it last night and said what the hell ill chance it,lo and behold i managed to get 2 $250 seats,20 rows back on the second block,im so ****ing exicited,have someone to stay with in toronto too which is just across the water from detroit,april cant come soon enough!

oh if anyone looking for tickets,go to the ford field site,click the WM23 presale link,in the box where it say detriot lions presale enter the password lions06,bam in you get for tickets

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭HorseRadish

Nice one man,enjoy:D Was in Chicago for 'Mania 22,some experience,you'll have a ball!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭TOPDAWG

IVE TAKEN AN INSTANT DISLIKING TO YOU!!!!
    :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Can I go with you*? :) Enjoy yourself anyway.

*You'll pay, yes?

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Winning Hand

Cool. Am jealous

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

krudler wrote:
    so WM23 tickets went on presale today on www.fordfield.com, read about it last night and said what the hell ill chance it,lo and behold i managed to get 2 $250 seats,20 rows back on the second block,im so ****ing exicited,have someone to stay with in toronto too which is just across the water from detroit,april cant come soon enough!

you bastard

enjoy :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Cool. Am jealous

Me too...and of all cities its in Toronto!I love that city!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

Me too...and of all cities its in Toronto!I love that city!

It's gonna be in Detroit

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

yeah its on in the motor city,has anyone seen the size of the place where its on?jesus its huge! there hasnt been a big open air one since WM19,which was prob the last great one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

It's gonna be in Detroit

Sorry my bad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭d1sc0g1rl

lucky b*****d

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

you lucky ****er lol..im so jealous of you right now....wrestle mania is something that every true wrestling fan MUST experience at least once in their lifetime.....i am going to hopefully be going to WM24....

anyway I hope you enjoy the show and tell us how you are getting on in detroit like the guy that went to the chicago show last year was doing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Toronto is about 6 hours drive away from Detroit. Windsor is right across the water. And be prepared for dealing with customs and immigration on the Ambassador bridge across to Canada. its not nice.

bombidol wrote:
    Toronto is about 6 hours drive away from Detroit. Windsor is right across the water. And be prepared for dealing with customs and immigration on the Ambassador bridge across to Canada. its not nice.

6 hours drive is worth it hehe turns out the guy im staying with is renting a car so we're turning it into a wrestlemania road trip,woo!

When you come off the brige from Canada take a left in Mexico Town and go to a restaurant called "El Camels" best mexican food you've ever had. If you take the underground tunnel into Detroit you come out right in the city centre pretty much which is where you wanna go. Might be there myself around that time, if so that will pretty much be the most Irish people Detroit has ever seen.

hehe yeah,irish invasion of detroit,im bringing an irish flag with me in case finlay comes out and they cut to the crowd,i doubt there'll be many irish flags flying at the event so might get on tv!

Probably yeah.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭The Bull

krudler wrote:
    hehe yeah,irish invasion of detroit,im bringing an irish flag with me in case finlay comes out and they cut to the crowd,i doubt there'll be many irish flags flying at the event so might get on tv!

Im going to bring my Mayo flag, the one i has at last years wm any one see it on tv as i was directly across from the tele camera. i got a good shot when mick foley came out, WOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭HBK

hmm u know...have come to the conclusion its not worth it,been a wrestling fan over 10years now, but wrestling today is probably the ****iest its been in years that i can remember...dont get me wrong,those of you who go will no doubt have a ball and i hope you do, but does no one else think wrestling is pretty poor these days? ...WM23..is in detroit, ****hole of a town to start, flights gonna cost you around 500euro, tickets the only ones i can see left r 150......add in accom...and spending money..ur looking at a grand...for a WEEKEND???? ...stretch it to a week but ull be bored of detroit..hmm..totally NOT worth it to watch a big screen in the arena as the wrestler themselves will be dots to the eye...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭The Bull

i think WM 24 will be in vegas or orlando and that will be alot cooler than **** hole detroit, By the way those muppets at the wwe has booked raw almost 250 mile away the night after WM 23. The trip to raw was always a good way to end the wm weekend but not this year.:mad: Last year it was in the same venue as it was the year before in the staple centre in hollywood.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

HBK wrote:
    hmm u know...have come to the conclusion its not worth it,been a wrestling fan over 10years now, but wrestling today is probably the ****iest its been in years that i can remember...dont get me wrong,those of you who go will no doubt have a ball and i hope you do, but does no one else think wrestling is pretty poor these days? ...WM23..is in detroit, ****hole of a town to start, flights gonna cost you around 500euro, tickets the only ones i can see left r 150......add in accom...and spending money..ur looking at a grand...for a WEEKEND???? ...stretch it to a week but ull be bored of detroit..hmm..totally NOT worth it to watch a big screen in the arena as the wrestler themselves will be dots to the eye...

Which is why I'd be at the two ROH events in Detroit that weekend! Better wrestling and a much more personal experience. Not to mention tickets being only $15. I'd seriously suggest checking out one of the shows to those heading over for WM. I was watching one of the events ROH held in Chicago during last year's WM weekend last night, absolutely brilliant event

• Advertisement

Detroit is a hell of a town if you know the good spots. Its easy to get around and its lacking in the Americana of most other major citys.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭jesusjones

Ill be there board meet-up anyone and anyone staying there from friday I suggest going to ROH as well anyway if anyone is up for that post it here

is ROH on at St.Andrews?

ill be in detroit from sat afternoon until monday morning,such a pity raw isnt on theres always a great atmosphere at the post mania show becuase most of the people there have been at mania the night before,is anyone trying to get hall of fame tickets?

Advertisement