Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FT / HFT, any interest ???

Options
  • 27-10-2006 8:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hello, My reason for joining and posting here is to try and establish if there is an interest in Field Target (FT) or Hunter Field Target (HFT) airgun shooting in Ireland.
    There is already a FT scene in the North and we travel to England and Scotland to compete each year but we are now wondering if there would be interest in these sport's in the South of Ireland.
    So far we have not been able to find any FT or HFT clubs in the South.
    The IFTA (Irish Field Target Associaton) has been established and we are making plans to arrange a demonstration of the disciplines, equipment and techniques with a view to establishing clubs and competition.

404_0469_22.jpg

404_0466_1z.jpg

404_0467_1z.jpg

404_0475_1z.jpg

404_0481_1z.jpg

392_9230_1.jpg

370_7062_1.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

Interesting, I have an air rifle that would probbaly do for me to enter a few cpmpetitions. If you are organising a demo in teh south let me know i'd like to go and see what its like

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Umiq88

I have a friend with an air rifle that would prob be interested as well be sure to post up info if thers anything going on in the south

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 rapidboy

No problem guy's i will post when we get something organised.

FT uses pretty dedicated kit but HFT is aimed at using any airifle that you would use for hunting.

Advertisement