Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WWE dvd releases 2007

• 27-10-2006 10:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭

Heres the list for 2007:

ECW Extreme Rules (2-disc DVD)
    The New and Improved DX (3-disc DVD)
    Royal Rumble: The Complete Anthology
    Ric Flair and the Four Horsemen
    Great Families of Wrestling
    The Ladder Match
    The Triumph & Tragedy of WCCW
    Rey Mysterio: The Biggest Little Man
    John Cena: My Life
    Stond Cold Steve Austin's Life & Legacy

Theres a few that look interesting.

Onto maybe another topic, WWE have been churning out some great, some good and some really bad dvds for a few years now.

Whats everyones favourite/least favourite?

For me I really enjoyed the Bret Hart dvd being a big fan of his and all. I thought the main feature was really well done covering his whole career in great detail.

My least favorite is probably the Monday Night Wars dvd. It was n't bad. But for something that was so huge in the 1990's it kinda felt like they did n't put enough time into the making of the dvd. I also thought the Wrestlings greatest managers was a little bit disappointing too.

Others I liked were the Flair, Foley, Eddie, Benoit, Warrior, HBK and ECW dvds.

I just watched the McMahon once last week. It was so so. I would n't recommend buying it but its not the worst way of spending a couple of hours. Next on my list is the Pillman dvd.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Saw an ad there a minute ago for Brian Pillman-Loose Cannon, probably will see if they have anymore of those classic ones of the Wrestlemania collection.

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭HorseRadish

I loved the Foley and Rise and Fall of ECW dvds. The Royal Rumble anthology is a must have!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

i like the sound of the royal rumble anthology,if it has a few full lenght rumbles then great,does anyone know if theyre gonna keep releasing the tagged classics?theyre catching up to the austin rock era now,1998 onwards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

krudler wrote:
    i like the sound of the royal rumble anthology,if it has a few full lenght rumbles then great,does anyone know if theyre gonna keep releasing the tagged classics?theyre catching up to the austin rock era now,1998 onwards

They are actually the ones I was talking about, great DVDs those. I only have one of them (Wrestlemania 1+2) at the moment and haven't gotten around to getting anymore. :( I got mine off eBay, have a look for them there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

www.silvervision.co.uk Excellent website for wwe dvds.

• Advertisement
Advertisement