Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Futurama comics

Options
  • 27-10-2006 11:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭

I am very dissapointed with the futurama comics i am paying subscriptions for. There is only 1 story and 2 pages of readers views. Considering im paying 50eur for one years supply i think titan are bieng a bit mean to their fan base!:mad:

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

I've not heard anything much about these, got any links to more info on them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Chillwithcian

Fysh wrote:
    I've not heard anything much about these, got any links to more info on them?

Just visit the titan magazine website

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Bladerunner*

Did't even know a comic excisted!is it any good like..anything like the series?

Still wake up in a cold sweat thinking of the day i heard it was to be canncelled:mad:

Bring it back i say:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭BopNiblets

Ummm, it is coming back, didn't you hear?
    Scroll down a bit on this page and see, 16 episodes: http://www.gotfuturama.com/
    Comedy Central, 2008 they say. :D

Advertisement