Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Residents Committees

Options
  • 27-10-2006 11:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭

Residents Committees have now been set up for most if not all areas of Charlesland (which includes Seabourne View as some may be unaware).

Your individual management companies should be able to provide you with e-mail addresses for your "reps".

If you are from Park/Grove you can email charlesland@gmail.com for more info or e-mail/call Cuala mgmt.

Dan has previously pointed out for what should have been obvious reasons (and I have phased-out my rants and heeded his advice), that general complaints re. Charlesland should probably not be discussed on the WorldWide Web (and indeed there is a management company regulation specifically disallowing the airing of ones dirty or otherwise, laundry in public;) )

The boards have of course been and will continue to be a great place for info. and helped with the starting up of the committees, but I'd have to agree with Dan's suggestion that it is not used as a place to discuss the few problems that exist in Charlesland.

It does appear that all in all, we have good quality people and housing and most issues seem like they can be addressed be it on an individual or committee basis, so now that your committees are in place, make them your first port of call for relevant issues and they will be more than pleased to have your input.

Good night and I love you all dearly (man this is good weed ;) )

Advertisement