Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good luck to all doing the Marathon on Monday

• 28-10-2006 12:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭

Just thought I'd post a thread wishing all of you participating in the Adidas Dublin Marathon this Monday the very best of luck.

Hope all goes well and you have some good memories and all the work you've put in pays off.

Best Wishes

Amz

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,336 ✭✭✭jasonb

Thanks Amz!

Best of luck to everyone, looks like it's gonna be dry, so lets go out and enjoy it. Well, the first few miles anyhow! :) See you all on Monday...

J.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭TimG

Yep, good luck everyone. If I wasnt in the middle of the XC season and in final yr in collage, i defo be out there giving it a go. Would anyone notice if I just hopped in at the start and ran half of it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

TimG wrote:
    Yep, good luck everyone. If I wasnt in the middle of the XC season and in final yr in collage, i defo be out there giving it a go. Would anyone notice if I just hopped in at the start and ran half of it?

I think anyone not wearing a number could be stopped by an official.. However, I'm a first timer so can't really say for sure..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

Good luck everyone. Remember to enjoy it

Advertisement