Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help!! Windows Wont Start!

• 28-10-2006 2:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 239 ✭✭

Hey can anyone help me. I turned on my laptop this morning and XP to start up but it has frozen or got stuck on the splash screen before the user selection menu. Its the blue background with two bands and a small Windows XP logo in the centre. I have turned the laptop off and on again but everytime it just stays on this screen? I don't know what happened because it worked perfectly last night and has just been sitting on my desk ever since.

Any help would be much apprecieated because I feel lost without it!
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Will it boot into Safe mode (Tap the F8 key at startup and choose Safe Mode from the selection)?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 239 ✭✭storka

No i can't even get it to let me select safe mode?!

Advertisement