Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playername Format Lobby 7

Options
  • 28-10-2006 5:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

Kdjac PC/PS2

I have created Group "boards", apply to join it.

Boards full, Boards2 created NiallmcN can invite you in.

kdjac

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭wba88

WBA88 PS2
    I just applied

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

an error occured when i try to click on the group :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

Batesy2007 (PS2)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

just got my first taste of online pro evo

i think im going to be addicted

username dionsis if anyone is looking at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭j4vier

just applied too
    nick j4vier

• Advertisement

Probably not the place to post but if u look at my record it is **** because i have played 6games where i hav been winning and all of a sudden after i score the first goal (to make it 1-0 to me) the other player disconnected (happened 4times!) so annoying because of course it doesnt count. then i have been up 1-0 scored again and low and behold they disconnect (happened twice). So so annoying as i have never and will never do this even if i am playin a pes genius and lose 4-0 (happened the other day). Just wanted to get that off my chest and warn other online players not to get too excited when u score an early goal or when u r hammering sum1 as it mite not count!!!

same thing happened to me wba88, im starting to think it might be a problem with the server or else there are no honest players out there:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

It's a server problem at the moment. Lots of people are getting "Connection to other player lost" messages. The results dont count towards anything in that case (usually, but they have on occasion).

If your opponent disconnects purposefully, you are awarded the match as a 3-0 win. So dont worry too much about that, it's just an annoynance. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭brianon

Berns wrote:
    an error occured when i try to click on the group :(

Yep. Same thing happened to me. Took about 10 minutes to even get that far. Tried 3 times. Half hour I will never get back :(

is kdjacl not accepting applications? mine is still pending

the servers were awful today, i only finished 1 full match and getting in and out of rooms was appallingly slow

i hope to god they sort it soon

• Advertisement

@dionsiseire: i have noticed that kdjacl hasnt been on for a while (i want to challenge him to a game :)) he prob has a problem with the server aswell and doesnt want to waste a few hours trying to play 1game (happened to me a few times-very boring) i'd say when the server is properly fixed he will be bck on and accept all the applications!

@kdjacl: sry for talkin for ya. hope i got the answer right!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Last time i checked there was no apps , only wba88 has got tru.

Game is fubared so not expecting it to work, only way i seen it work is when i personally invite you ie berns got in as i invited him when we were playing a match.

kdjac

hey kdjacl to me it still shows the request.can u invite me?

Join English PC lobby 7 and i invite you.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭pinksoir

how do i apply to join the group?

in lobby 7 now, what do i do

go in that lobby pinksoir

Only way to do it is to play you and invite you in match room.

Until servers fixed anyway

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭pinksoir

yeah. i'm in lobby 7 now.

whats ur nick?

• Advertisement

tried to challenge u earlier KdjaCL but u were playing on ur pc and i was on ps2. do u have it for ps2? Any1 playing on ps2? I mite not be on 4a while now as we just had a renovation and the pc is too far away from the tv to use so will have to work something out.

wba88 wrote:
    tried to challenge u earlier KdjaCL but u were playing on ur pc and i was on ps2. do u have it for ps2? Any1 playing on ps2? I mite not be on 4a while now as we just had a renovation and the pc is too far away from the tv to use so will have to work something out.

I have mulit platform enabled, borkey servers i imagine. It should work

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

my nick is Eamonn

:)

muhhhaaha our groups grows...soon we take over the world!!!!!

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

SofaK

And ive applied to the Group.

i got a message saying you applied but its not in the list, have to manaully add you.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭peepingtom

do you guys hang in english lobby 7? ... i'll try to get on tonight for a game if anyone wants one? .... im on ps2, can i join the same group?

ta

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭Alan Smith

Just applied

• Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭peepingtom

just applied

simplekid

ta

• Advertisement

the server on ps2 has been rather full recently, only getting into server 8 lately,

i wonder if they will expand capability, i noticed the french and german pc server were completely full

Advertisement