Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Green Day and U2 - The Saints are Coming

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

That was so bad I think it gave me cancer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

So... Confused...

Like=U2

Dislike=Green day

Love=U2

Hate=Green day

What to think????:confused::confused::confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,017 ✭✭✭✭Basq

The Skids original is infinitely better.. but i've heard much MUCH worse covers to be honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

It's better than the bollix that bono did with mary j bilge a while ago, I dunno what's wrong with them lately, it's not like they don't have enough money... And besides doing an album/single on their own would sell better than with most other "big" acts....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

And besides doing an album/single on their own would sell better than with most other "big" acts....

Very true, and not that it matters, but this single is actually for the survivors and communites of Hurricane Katrina....proceeds towards rebuilding their life I think...and as far as I know the Mary J Blidge single wasnt for anything

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭Nehpets

the song is bad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Nehpets wrote:
    the song is bad.
    Understatement of the millenium there, its absolutely woeful. Two bands at the absolute height of their awfulness.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,890 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

A disgrace of a song. I remember when Green Day used to be good, although I can't say the same about the most overrated band in the world ever. Just another opportunity for America to massage Bono's ego.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Duff Man Jr.

I hate both bands but I liked that for some reason.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,836 ✭✭✭✭Frank Bullitt

oh dear god,and its to raise money,good luck with that:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,461 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Gintonius, it wont be the music that raises the money. That pr**k who fronts some Irish band who avoid taxes are now showing us the way to spend our after-tax payments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Mushy wrote:
    Gintonius, it wont be the music that raises the money. That pr**k who fronts some Irish band who avoid taxes are now showing us the way to spend our after-tax payments

To whom would you be referring? Bob Geldof, Bono, Shane McGowan?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭Doomspell

So... Confused...

Like=U2

Dislike=Green day

Love=U2

Hate=Green day

What to think????:confused::confused::confused:

I'm so so confused:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,647 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCHHHHHHHHHHHH!
    I've just seen it for the first time on MTV and all I can say is:YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
    It just DOESN'T work:eek:

Advertisement