Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Backstage Performing Arts Students!?!

• 28-10-2006 10:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32

I thought of the idea of posting a thread to see if there are any other Backstage students on boards.ie

I wouldn't mind talking to you and seeing how your centres are run compared to mine.

I'm a student of the Bray centre, and I have been for about 4 or 5 years now.

that's all really, bye. :D :eek: :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32 EoinDM

54 views and no replies, oh, I'm so alone...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

I'm not in Backstage, but i'm in Dry Rain. and thats wayyyy cooler!:p You Martin's lil bro????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

I'm in County Wexford Youth Theatre. We have about 40 members, I've been in in nearly a year and it is the best craic ever. Two hours every Saturday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭TheInvisibleFie

Sorry for bringing back an old thread but can anyone remember the names of the shows backstage put on in the Mermaid in Bray. I know NRG was April 2003 and I know there was scool and itsayungting. Can anyone help me out?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭MysticalSoul

I went to a show the Bray COmmunity School put on - think it might have been Dance Magic - that was in June of this year I think

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 EmerC_

Hi, i know this is really late but I'm currently a member of backstage bray and have been since 2007 and I'm the longest there out of all the students. The group has gone very small now (only about 20 members) and we only have one drama teacher, Tony (Daly) who as far as I know runs a lot of the Backstages he certainly has been running bray since I joined and I think well before that. One dance teacher, Gina, who used to be a student and our music teacher, Fiona. Although we've been a small group for about two years there's going to be an open day really soon so hopefully it'll return to how it was when I first joined and there was at least a hundred students!

Advertisement