Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What if tickets don't arrive...

Options
  • 29-10-2006 12:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,235 ✭✭✭

Hey there,

I bought 2 tickets tonight, for the Compromise Rules game in Croke Park for tomorrow week.

What happens if I don't get the tickets on time for Sunday? I bought them with my mum's credit card as I wasn't sure if I had enough time to wait until I had my own card tomorrow.

I read ticketmaster's policy on what happens if you don't receive tickets within 48 hours of the event. They appear to say that the card owner must collect the tickets at the box office, with photo ID.

Now my mum will not be able to drive to Dublin. What can I do in this case? Are ticketmaster strict on this, even though I can prove my own identity?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭mcaul

Chances are they'll arrive next week.

If not by wednesday, ring ticketmaster and expain. - I expect there will be planty of tickets available especially after the drivel served up yeaterday!

Advertisement