Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kitten trouble

Options
  • 29-10-2006 12:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hey,
    Im fostering a wild kitten and I dont know anything about her backround.
    Today she was in her cat litter and I noticed nothing was happening...suddening she let out the most heartbreaking cry and dribbled some wee...
    She is about 7 weeks old!! Please help...Is there something going on with her?

Thanks
    Tiffany

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Poor thing. Best bring her to the vet to be sure, could have some blockage or something, that can be dangerous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Most likely an infection of some kind, as Ruu said take her to a vet asap.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭artieanna

Like you about a year ago I caught a wild stray kitten that was starving and i fed him and looked after him. He seemed perfectly healthy but, two weeks after i rescued him he lay on the floor panting and died about ten minutes later. I think he was starved so long that his heart was weakened....I was just so fond of him and used of having him around, broke my heart:(

Sounds like your kitten has a kidney infection or a blockage in the bladder, definitly bring her to the vet and have her fully checked out! I'm sorry I didn't do it last year maybe I could have prevented my kittys death:(

Good Luck

Advertisement