Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chilli Chicken Ramen wrt Mao's

• 29-10-2006 10:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi...

Has anyone else noticed that Mao's (at least in Dun Laoghaire) has a new menu which does not offer their Chilli Chicken Ramen? This dish was the only reason we went to Mao's, and we used to go a lot!

So... Has anyone got a clue to their recipe? I have tried Wagamama's Chilli Chicken Ramen (which is great) and saw the recipe posted here a year or so ago, which again is wonderful info from an ex employee (good goin!) but the Mao's CCR had a "kick" that really caught you everytime you had a taste, it's that quality that I would most like to recreate. I have tried several theories at home with mild success. The closest I have come is adding rice vinegar to the stock.

Anybody?

Advertisement