Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which version?

Options
  • 29-10-2006 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭

I own a PS2 and a 360, so I wondering if it's worth the extra 30 sods to get the 360 version over the PS2 version? There's a lot of talk on the Xbox forum that in fact there's less features on the 360 version and really the latter is just a port of the PS2 version.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭ondafly

PS2 version has more options, gameplay is faster, it plays like PES5 on the old xbox. The 360 version is slower, in widescreen, and has better graphics, seems harder too, less options also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

PC can play vs Ps2 and looks better with a mod. Also has all ps2 features and ability to patch with a right click.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭TheGreatOne

I'm selling the 360 version for €50 here if your interested. Still has Microsoft Genuine seal intact, I've never opened it. I have 2 copies, thats why I'm selling, not because it a bad game or anything.

If ya don't wanna buy off me I'd still recommend you get 360 version, looks amazing in HD.

Advertisement