Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday Dinner

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 bertebug

get over it. lived at home for years and hated this regimented sunday dinner stuff. take a walk down the aisles of woodies or all these diy places on a sunday afternoon and smell the after effects. when we got married first the first thing we did was jettison the sunday dinner ha ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

I can't even remember the last Sunday dinner I had. Its extremely rare that the whole family would be in the house on a Sunday afternoon anyway.
    That said, its something I hope to do with my own family when the time comes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

always always always have sunday dinner in my house

unfortunately im never really there anymore...living in dub for college and work there saturdays and sundays so can't come home :( *sigh*

Advertisement