Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logging on with Firefox

Options
  • 29-10-2006 2:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭

When ever I try to logon to Boards with Firefox I keep getting this error message:

You have entered an invalid username or password. Please press the back button, enter the correct details and try again. Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Click here!

You have used 0 out of 5 login attempts. After all 5 have been used, you will be unable to login for 15 minutes.

Any thoughts? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Are you selecting any autotext - i.e. when you start typing in the username, does Firefox suggest the completed text, and you select this?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭Brian017

Yes I'm using AutoComplete.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Try typing in the full username and password without using Autocomplete and see if that works.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭Brian017

Yeah, working now. Thanks :)

Advertisement