Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Airsoft Survey

• 29-10-2006 5:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭

If you have a few minutes to spare, I'd appreciate it if you could head over
    to this site: http://leaf.phpwebhosting.com/~airsoft/survey/index.php?sid=1

and fill out the survey. It shouldn't take longer than 2 minutes.

If you can also send the above link to any friends you think may be interested in Airsoft, I would
    be really grateful.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 747 ✭✭✭EyesOnly

:) done and it is very easy only 21 Q's

Sparks Sticky?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

Doesnt even take a minute ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

done

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭N.O.I.P.

Well its done but now i have this terrifying feeling that its gonna come back to haunt me :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,265 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

its always a conspiracy with you, isnt it? ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭NakedHedgehog

Yes, NOIP. My hitsquad is on it's way :)

Honestly though, the only thing registered is the IP address and that's just to do a degree of repeat entry protection.

Thanks for filling it out, I really appreciate it. I'm going to let it run for another week or so, so if you know anyone else that hasn't filled it out yet, please nudge/threaten/bribe them in that direction :)

Thanks again!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

done & done

Master of the Universe

i hope these results are being compiled as a step in launching a skirmish site in Dublin! ;)

i hope these results are being compiled as a step in launching a skirmish site in Dublin!
    With a sister site in the west ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Done!

Just to point out, one of the mandatory questions on page 1 is "what do you buy most often?" or ssomethin like that, and it gives the option of primary weapon, accessories, ammo, etc., but doesn't have a "nothing" option -- for those of us who don't YET ;) buy equipment. So it might scew the results a bit.

Good luck, and get us a skirmish site!!! :D

• Advertisement
    Master of the Universe

by the time we actually do get a site, i'm going to have so many guns i wont know what to bring :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

lol :p I don't know whether to actually risk buying an AEG before we have a site, or not... It's quite pricey! I would think that it's inevitable that we get one, but what if some old biddies group gets it banned? :eek: I dunno if I'd have the determination to go up the north whenever I want a skirmish.

Master of the Universe

theres more to airsoft then just skirmishing!
    i just spent the last 20 min out my back with my AEG, a cardboard box and three high caps worth of bbs. its seriously addictive. just wait till you get one, you'll know what i mean.
    its so addictive i keep wanting more guns. but i dunno, maybe that's just me ;)

a cardboard box
    ahh yes the good old cardboard box what fun one can have ;)

Master of the Universe

i had to start shooting a box as the noise when the bb hit a can was just too loud. and then ive got a wooden fence behind, which makes another loud bang. im sure my neighbours love me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭NakedHedgehog

I'm about to close this down now (by Wednesday), so if anyone hasn't filled the survey out yet, I'd again appreciate it if you could.

To those that have filled it out, thanks a lot! The results have been quite interesting.

Master of the Universe

actually, any chance of seeing the results posted up somewhere? id be interested in seeing it myself :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭Fiach Dubh

I already filled it in when you posted it on the Airsoft Ireland forums ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 969 ✭✭✭MaxForce

Also done on ASI. What are the results so far?

Advertisement