Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Return of the Living dead (the Uncut version)

• 29-10-2006 6:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭

Hello,

I'm just wondering if anyone has ever heard of there being an uncut version of Dan O'Bannons "Return of the Living dead". The MGM version is 1hr27minutes long and a friend told me that there is a version 15 minutes longer. If anybody knows anything about this i'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Don't unfortunately, but whilst on the topic I thought that was an absolutely horrible film. Except of course, for the classic "Sennnnnnd morrrrrrrrre coppppppssssss" :D

Return of the Living Dead III is the best in my opinion although I haven't seen IV or V...yet :)

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭trendkill

4 and 5 are really crap. I like the first return cos its funny. I love zombie movies and have a over excessive collection of them, trying to track down the rare ones is very very hard. Anyway, i posted the thread becausea few years ago i bought a french DVD with the Uncut version of 1 hour 39 minutes, and from what i've seen on 2 sites its meant to be extremely rare.

If anyone from west Cork is interested in acting or being an extra in a Zombie movie thats just about to finish pre-production and be shot in Bandon, CLonakilty and further west, pm me or regularly check www.filmmakersnetwork.ie.

Advertisement