Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Two rooms needed in City Centre/Fr. Griffin Road

Options
  • 29-10-2006 6:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭

I need 2 bedrooms fairly lively, at least one double, preferably two.
    Budget is 300-400pp/pm. Maybe 450 from me at a stretch.
    Location somewhere between NUIG/EyreSquare/The Crescent.

Available to move in within a week, might be able to move home for a week or two, but would like to have found somewhere before then.
    Been searching forthe past four weeks, let.ie, daft and galway advertiser are throwing up duds, either too far out, too expensive or box-rooms. And an awful lot of people have poor geographical knowledge of Galway. Taylor's hill is not the city centre.
    I'm sick of looking at places.

Myself and my brother - I'm working, brother's in college.
    We're chilled, happy folk. I can enhance your lives with wonderous tech and gaming possibilities.

Can provide references etc. for myself (shortly), brother's moving out of home.

I know it's a crap time to be looking, but our current landlady up and decided to sell the apartment so we're being turfed out.

Could fill a 3-bed (doubles) house/apartment if available, with a couple from the current place.

Any leads or offers will be followed up.

Thanks,
    John.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Majikly sorted myself out.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Taylors Hill is city centre if you're not lazy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

DRakE wrote:
    Taylors Hill is city centre if you're not lazy!

Is it hell ! Its probably a mile long if not more and even the end going onto The Cresent is'nt city centre.

Advertisement