Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

favourite Beat-Em Up series?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭brianon

SFII for sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Senbotsu

Street Fighter, Ryu/Ken/Gulie ftw!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Darnell13 wrote:

Also I have very fond memories of Killer Instinct. I wonder does it hold up well. I think it might be on Wii's virtual console, so I might get it then.

Me too...............

/wanders off to dig it out for the N64.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Sf. like c'mon!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭thebman

Super Smash Brothers Melee is the only fighting game that has held my interest for a really long time. Its the only one thats fun in single player other than Street Fighter.

However I hated Street Fighter in multiplayer because I suck at it. Super Smash Brothers is the most fun in multiplayer IMO.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Catsmokinpot

mortal kombat or street fighter, i vote mortal kombat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭Armen Tanzarian

Wow, what? no Soul Calibur 2?:D Im also playing Bleah DS which is awesome, its the Jap version, you can get the translation online, well worth it, best 2d fighter out there.

I used to love streetfighter 2 on the snes, but that was a long time ago, I think you guys are giving into nostalgia, try bleach ds see what your missing.
    AT

Advertisement