Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for s/steel strip over worktops

Options
  • 29-10-2006 11:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭

I have a stainless steel splashback for my hob and I've decided that the tiled strip that goes along where my wall meets my worktops looks rubbish beside it.
    I'd like to get a nice stainless steel trim that goes all the way round. I looked into stainless steel tiles but they were incredibly expensive.
    What I would ideally like is a strip of steel about 10" high with a finished edge that I could put up instead of the tiles.
    Anyone know where I could get such a thing?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭tapest

vallo wrote:
    I have a stainless steel splashback for my hob and I've decided that the tiled strip that goes along where my wall meets my worktops looks rubbish beside it.
    I'd like to get a nice stainless steel trim that goes all the way round. I looked into stainless steel tiles but they were incredibly expensive.
    What I would ideally like is a strip of steel about 10" high with a finished edge that I could put up instead of the tiles.
    Anyone know where I could get such a thing?

HI
    another alternative is Aluminium sheet, either plain of checkered ( used for industrial flooring). Even stainless steel ain't always stainless. I can get supplier's name after Bank holiday from work
    t

Advertisement