Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nightclubs

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Cuba and then the Vic on Saturday

Steyr wrote:
    80's are you serious? Is he serios? The 80's was undoubtedly the ****tiest years for music, bad clothes and hair styles.

The 80's produced me, so it certainly did something right.

Isn't Boo Radleys now Saints and Sinners or something ..?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I can't say it about the fashion but the 80's music effing rocks, or plops (electronically like)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Yeh it's called saints and sinners, it's no pi though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 654 ✭✭✭mr_disc

Go to GPO the odd week -end, was it just me or did anyone have their drink robbed in there ( or try to have it robbed ) .... happens every single time i go in there............... :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Fracture

Cp's: Full of young annoying girls who love nothing but themselves and dancing to really bad music.
    Saints and Scholars: Pretty much the same as Cp's except the crowd is younger, its getting better tho. I went there recently and it wasnt so bad.
    Cuba: Good some nights, i like the music in the live but there r just too many hip hop loving fiends in the club these days.
    GPO: Wednesdays r ok, i hate 80's music tho, had some good nights in there but i tend to go there on the nights its full of knackers.
    Club pi: Who knows?

Personally id prefer a good bar to any night club, i love the blue note, massimos, the front door, Bar903.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭galwaygirleen

ohhhh how could i not reply but ah lads are ye all forgetting the many a happy night ye had with yer mates in the quays!!

Always good fun. Not too sure ye lot would fair out on the aul scoring cos its a mixed bag really isnt young wans and aul wans alike either way its very relaxed and always gauranteed a good night specially when the weightless astronaunts are playing on a sunday night!!

Well thats my lil plug for them lot pmsl, i want free in next week boys!! only joking. Moving along hope its not all bla bla bla so short and sweet from now on i promise!!!:p

CP- The biggest cattle Mart in the west of ireland!!

GPO- Havent been in years was always full of knackers! but must say as iam a child of the 80's the 80's night sounds so appealing for the craic!

Karma- Bring back the ALLEY was so good back in the day!!

CUBA- clickty clique!!

PI- that place on Shop St anyone ever there??

RAD - Cant really comment cos i cant be arsed to walk up the town to get to the place and id probably be sober by then!

HALO- isnt bad but the bouncers are a bit snotty and it could do with better music!!

LATE NIGHT BARS ARE THE WAY TO GO ME THINKS OF COURSE ONLY IF THERES A FAB BAND ON!!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭peterswellman

I used to like the Radisson last year until Rag week came and the place went downhill again. I hear it's packed again this year. I wouldn't know, i've been in CP's all year. The missus likes the place and who am I to argue. If I was going out it would either be Boo's, Cp's or Club Q. Sorry the rest just aren't my cup of tea. Nearly get killed everytime I go to GPO, Cuba puts me to sleep and PI....isn't it a gay club?

i havent been to the radisson in 2 yrs, it was good enough back then but it took a nose dive into the rocks when they started lettin a bad crowd in, didnt go back after that, dunno how its doin these days tbh.

Cp's 4 t3h WIn :P

ps : Danniemcq mates with 10 yr olds.

• Advertisement
Advertisement