Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coke fiend

Options
  • 30-10-2006 3:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 78,414 ✭✭✭✭

My sister gave our 2 year old niece about 100ml of Diet Coke (I'm not sure we had an option "Coke. Coke. Coke. Coke. Coke. Coke."). It had interesting giddy effects.

Of course, blame the father for not supervising the child, he was outside after locking his keys in the boot of his car - on the wrong side of the country from the spare set.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭Recon

could he get into the boot from the back seat of the car?

• Registered Users Posts: 78,414 ✭✭✭✭Victor

5-series BMW. You ain't gettin' in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭Recon

Break the back window and let the seats down to get into the boot

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Enright

should have used PEPSI- mentos would have helped

• Registered Users Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

Victor wrote:
    5-series BMW. You ain't gettin' in.
    Did the same myself recently with a 3-series. Not the cleverest thing to do when the spare keys are 100 miles away. Most of the new beemers won't let you press the internal unlock button unless the key is in the ignition, so the old long-wire trick won't work. I was tempted to smash a golf-club into one of the front tyres to auto-release the lock (car thinks it's been pranged) but you run the risk of bringing up an air-bag.

Anyway, what was your sister thinking giving Coke to a two-year old? I'm calling the ISPCA I am!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78,414 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Recon wrote:
    Break the back window and let the seats down to get into the boot
    Triggers air bags.
    Anyway, what was your sister thinking giving Coke to a two-year old? I'm calling the ISPCA I am!
    lol @ ISPCA.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Ring a company called Steve Guard. This guy is approved by practically all car munufacturers and he'll open the car. You'll have to prove ownership of the vehicle but he'll sort you out - anywhere in Europe. Not cheap, mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

crosstownk wrote:
    Ring a company called Steve Guard. This guy is approved by practically all car munufacturers and he'll open the car. You'll have to prove ownership of the vehicle but he'll sort you out - anywhere in Europe. Not cheap, mind.

Brilliant! Gone straight into my favorites!!!

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

Wonder how long before this is moved to Motors?!!!

Advertisement