Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recurring Subscription

Options
  • 30-10-2006 9:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭

This seems like a simple question but I can't find any threads that deal with this. How do I stop a recurring subscription?

Thanks in Advance.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Is there not a thread in the suscribers forum about that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭declanoneill

Seems I can't access that board. Because I changed credit cards, paypal wasn't able to fork over the money, so technically I'm not a subscriber. The e-mail (from paypal) said it would try to take the money again on the 31st. I'm trying to head this off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Quoting Ruu, who seems to know what he's talking about, in the Subscribers forum:

Login to Paypal, select the History tab (you might have to search for the transaction by date). Click Details beside the Boards.ie LTD account says Active beside it also, it will bring you to the subscription page and that will give you the information you need to cancel it, button at the bottom of the page.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭declanoneill

Talliesin wrote:
    Quoting Ruu, who seems to know what he's talking about, in the Subscribers forum:

In that case thanks to both you and Ruu. Problem solved and I've learned somthing in the process.

Advertisement