Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graphic Design Quote

Options
  • 30-10-2006 1:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭

I have a new business (hardware design and product development) and need some graphic design for use on the website, stationary, business cards etc. Basically need to tell the graphics designer what my company is all about and what we do (in an idealistic, visionary kind of way) - they then need to go away and bring me a selection of logos and designs that I can choose from. I assume this is not rocket science and all graphics designers can do this without too much pain? I'm in no way artistic (I'm a techno boffin...) I will also need the original photoshop (or equivalent) files, the intellectual property being mine 100%.

Any idea how much your average graphics designer would quote me for this? I'm thinking of putting posters up in NCAD or somewhere...

Cantab.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 tony@greenroomm

Cantab. wrote:
    I have a new business (hardware design and product development) and need some graphic design for use on the website, stationary, business cards etc. Basically need to tell the graphics designer what my company is all about and what we do (in an idealistic, visionary kind of way) - they then need to go away and bring me a selection of logos and designs that I can choose from. I assume this is not rocket science and all graphics designers can do this without too much pain? I'm in no way artistic (I'm a techno boffin...) I will also need the original photoshop (or equivalent) files, the intellectual property being mine 100%.

Any idea how much your average graphics designer would quote me for this? I'm thinking of putting posters up in NCAD or somewhere...

Cantab.
    Hi Catab,

I run a multimedia business that may be able to help you out without breaking the bank. We've done work for some well-known clients - have a look at www.greenroommedia.eu (there's a flash & basic html site) - this will give you an idea of what we can do. You can mail me at tony@greenroommedia.eu with any queries . . .

Advertisement