Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dundalk Kickboxing school

• 30-10-2006 5:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭

Any one know the website for the Martial arts school of fitness in dundalk, they train in kickboxing, i cant remember the web address!???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,248 ✭✭✭Millionaire

try www.kickboxing.ie for clubs in ireland

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Ziycon

try www.kickboxing.ie for clubs in ireland
    Tried it, its not listed there!

is Patricia McQuillian the womans name.....

go back on to kickboxing.ie and call the number for Carrickmacross Kickboxing and they will know, or Dessie Murphy in Newry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Whizzo

I remember Patricia MacQuillan running a club years ago, Cobra Kan Kickboxing , as far as I know was the name. A girl called Sally McArdle did well with her (wako world champ, I think) and went on to do some sports show on RTE with Jason Sherlock (useless trivia ...I know)

yeah thats the one Cobra etc.... she was a champ full contact in her day too, that Patricia woman was, back in the 80s.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 wayne156

Hi guys i would just like to say the martial arts school of fitness has nothing to do with the Cobra Khan. And our website is www.mas-f.com The one conection is i use to teach in the cobra years ago and i never remember her being a full contact champion. Sallie is back training in the Martial Arts School of Fitness and may even go back into competion. Hope you guys like the site and why not pop down to the club for a training session some time.
    Wayne
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/images/smilies/smile.gif
    :)

I d put money on it she was a champion about 1985... I saw her fight in the National Stadium against our Mugendo girl.

She used to train too with some of the lads in Fire Dragon in Dundalk back then, as they knew a bit of thai.

I used to train under a guy from Dundalk who has Mugendo clubs in Louth , Monaghan, and had a hall beside the shopping centre, Tommy Carren was the guys name, this is 80s...and him and Wolf Karate Club were bit rivials then. we were Mu gen Do under George Canning.

Wolf Closed, Fire Dragon Closed, and Tommy disappeared!

Is your kickboxing from Mu Gen Do roots, or did it come another way?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 moroney6

tell me wayne,do you remember mary,lorna,johnny,damien?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,058 ✭✭✭cletus

Eh, wayne1 posted once ever on boards.ie, that was in 2006. this thread is 5 years old, doubt you'll get an answer from him :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭Doug Cartel

Yeah, what Cletus said.

Moroney6, it looks like the www.mas-f.com website is updated fairly regularly, if you want to get in contact with Wayne, that's probably your best bet.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement