Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WoW TCG Cards

Options
  • 30-10-2006 5:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭

Anyone know what shops are selling these? I've looked around but can't find them :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

GAME on henry street are selling them, 30 euros for 60 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

this the new card game? you might get them in forbidden plant or 4th dimension

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭DarthWraak

GameStop sell them aswell for around 30 euro.

And if all else fails, www.3v.ie FTW

EDIT: *smacks head* Doh!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

he's not talking about getting game cards. He is talking about the trading card game...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭Kenny_D

Ebay I reckon would be your best bet without getting ripped off. Buy in bulk :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

he's not talking about getting game cards. He is talking about the trading card game...

my bad :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Joseph

Hey, thanks won't be able to make it to Forbidden Planet, but whereabouts is 4th dimension please?

Nevermind :) :

4th Dimension
    Below 3rd Place comic shop
    Crow Street
    Temple Bar
    Dublin
    Telephone: +353 1 6336965

Any other suggestions incase that shop doesnt have it? :)

Also would I be right i saying that Forbidden Plant is here:

Dublin
    36 Dawson Street, Dublin 2. tel:+353 1 671 06 88

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Forbidden Planet is on the quays. If you can make it to Temple Bar I'm sure you can walk 1 minute extra to Forbidden Planet ;)

If you're coming from Henry Street, and you cross the hapenny bridge. Don't go through the arch into Temple Bar, go left instead along the quays. You'll see Forbidden Planet then.

• Advertisement

oo thanks, that makes ir very clear :D just so happens i am coming from henry :)

Advertisement