Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 of the strangest dreams I've had in a while

Options
  • 30-10-2006 6:31pm
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,527 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Recently, i.e. in the last month or so I have had the following dreams which I don't particularly know how to or want to interpret... but here they are anyway.

1) Woke up my girlfriend and myself sniggering to myself about something that a friend of mine had said. I actually was getting into a full bellied laugh just as I snapped out of the dream

2) Had a dream that my mother had just died (who is still alive and well), ...meeting her brothers etc and them hugging me. I woke up to find myself balling tears and totally covered in tears all the way down my face, neck and chest. It was kind of freaky. I cannot remember the last time I cried. (I'm now 25/male.)

3) This is a good one... :D ...I just laughed to myself thinking about it. Anyway, in the dream I came home to my appartment to find my girlfriend there telling me that the dog that was sitting on the chair had just climbed in the window(we live on the 8th floor). I managed to get the dog into the hall and shut the door behind him. All I had to do now was get him out the front door. Opening the door, he moved forward, sniffing the air outside... so I tried to close the door and push him out ... but he started to push back in..... so I gave him a kick up the ar$e out the door!! My girlfriend woke me up asking me why I was kicking her.... hahahha... how we laughed about that one for a while :D

Advertisement