Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

repairing kerbed rims

Options
  • 30-10-2006 6:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭

i now have all the rims on my golf kerbed scratched no bad goin for a car i only have 5 months from new

any recommended place that can repair to as new condition ,leinster area?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭tvr

dial a tent , think there in the goldenpages , i d say it wouldnt be cheap for 4 wheels do.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭TomMc

sprocket1 wrote:
    i now have all the rims on my golf kerbed scratched no bad goin for a car i only have 5 months from new

I think Harris Engineering (not sure of name) repair alloys. Wilkinstown area on the main Kingscourt road, so close to Navan.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,401 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Place round the corner here in Harolds Cross does them too, just off Harolds cross road heading towards Terenure, they have a sign on the pavement pointing towards the workshop if you ever are in Dublin and need to find somewhere close to the city centre.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭fletch

Which Golf variant is it? I keep looking at those GTIs sitting on those beautiful 18s thinkin they must be so easy to kerb!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭Moanin

sprocket1 wrote:

There's a place in Beechmount that straightens alloys.I think it's called BCM engineering, but there's a place out the far side of Wilkinstown on your RHS which refurbs alloys.My friend got 4 done there for a celica and it was a good job

• Advertisement
Advertisement