Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any George Michael fans going to the concert

Options
  • 30-10-2006 7:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi Just wondering is there many if any of you guys george michael fans, I know he 's not everybodys cup of tea but I reckon its going to be a class gig

I think his new tune with Mutya from the previous sugerbabes is his best tune in about 5 years , anybody got any views

cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 ruffles

George Michael is far from a lot of peoples cup of tea, hes a disgrace as a role model and an average performer at best so i wouldnt go to his gig if it was free for all. I think his cannabis addiction is taking over and hes sure to nose dive in no time, who is Mutya anyway? Dont think you'll be getting a whole lot of people going to his concert and i dont blame them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

ruffles wrote:
    George Michael is far from a lot of peoples cup of tea, hes a disgrace as a role model

Role Model?????????????????????? ........LOL:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭aidan24326

ruffles wrote:
    Dont think you'll be getting a whole lot of people going to his concert and i dont blame them.

well he sold out 3 nights you eejit. so that would make about 25,000 approx if I'm not mistaken.

Advertisement