Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brilliant Darts Scorer Software - Helps you Practice

• 30-10-2006 7:42pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,290 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I was looking on the internet to find a program that would help me keep track of my averages and make it easy for me to mark a game when I found this brilliant program.

First of all its dead easy to use and keeps your score for any 101, 301, 501, 701, 1001 games. It also lets you play a single player game and keeps your score. It also keeps track of both players one dart and three dart averages, as well as how many tons+ and 140's etc you have hit in a game, your highest and lowest checkouts and loads of other data.

The thing that got me hooked though is that you can play against the computer which is great if you have no one to play against. The strength of the computer can be changed in that it has different skill levels. Its like playing a proper game of darts. All the data is also kept when you play against the computer.

When you finish a game you can save a HTML file of that match so you have a record of all the data from your game. This way you can analyse your game and see if your improving or not.

By the way its an unregistered copy that you will get. They ask you to register to get all the features but the only difference I can see with the unregistered version is that it only allows you to save data for 30 legs. But all you need to do is make a HTML copy and delete the data from the 30 legs. Most games wont last that long anyway.

So its a brillliant program and I hope it helps all you lot to improve your game! :D

Here is the program:
    http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/hpeer/darts/dartsmain.htm

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,290 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Did anybody else download this? What do you think of it?

I paid the money for the full version and its well worth the few quid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29 hynsey

I use this software:

http://www.nakka.com/soft/n01/index_eng.html

It's free, and gets regular updates. I've emailed the author and he's put in some of my suggestions. You can save every leg you ever played, and analyse all your stats. It's very comprehensive. Also, you can play against a computer with 6 different difficulty levels. Check it out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 paulchristopher

Kingp35 wrote:
    I was looking on the internet to find a program that would help me keep track of my averages and make it easy for me to mark a game when I found this brilliant program.

First of all its dead easy to use and keeps your score for any 101, 301, 501, 701, 1001 games. It also lets you play a single player game and keeps your score. It also keeps track of both players one dart and three dart averages, as well as how many tons+ and 140's etc you have hit in a game, your highest and lowest checkouts and loads of other data.

The thing that got me hooked though is that you can play against the computer which is great if you have no one to play against. The strength of the computer can be changed in that it has different skill levels. Its like playing a proper game of darts. All the data is also kept when you play against the computer.

When you finish a game you can save a HTML file of that match so you have a record of all the data from your game. This way you can analyse your game and see if your improving or not.

By the way its an unregistered copy that you will get. They ask you to register to get all the features but the only difference I can see with the unregistered version is that it only allows you to save data for 30 legs. But all you need to do is make a HTML copy and delete the data from the 30 legs. Most games wont last that long anyway.

So its a brillliant program and I hope it helps all you lot to improve your game! :D

Here is the program:
    http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/hpeer/darts/dartsmain.htm
    i am only 15 years of age started playing darts a year ago i would like this prog where can i get the key from

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,290 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Ill PM you mine and you can see if it works for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 paulchristopher

Kingp35 wrote:
    Ill PM you mine and you can see if it works for you.
    thank you very much it would be most apprieciated.once again thank you

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 jaytee11

Hi there kingp35, wouldnt mind that unlock code myself as im pulling my hair out! Thanks

Your about 5 years too late, he mightn't post here any more.

Download n01 for 501 play, it has everything he mentioned and its free.

And you can use Dartpro for Round the clock and online 501 etc.

Both free and a 1min download.

Yeah that program is out of date and there are better ones available now.

N01 is the best now and can be downloaded here:
    http://www.nakka.com/soft/n01/index_eng.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Mark3t

If you are looking for a nice Darts Scoreboard and you have Microsoft Excel, take a look at [url]www.ilikemydarts.com:[/url])

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Rob113

No1 Darts is available through the App Store for anyone with an IPhone / iPad.

No1 Lite it's called. It was free couple of weeks back. Prob still is.

Dead handy if you fancy throwing a few legs against the computer. Just whip the phone out of the pocket and away you go. Avoid the temptation of then throwing said phone when it bears your ass though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Brian_Dart

Just saw this thread. I installed a good Android app called Simple Darts - Dart. It is a basic dart score keeper for android phones, very handy and easy to use, and best of all its free! I looked up Dart Score in the App market and it was up near the top of the list.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

Brian_Dart wrote: »
    Just saw this thread. I installed a good Android app called Simple Darts - Dart. It is a basic dart score keeper for android phones, very handy and easy to use, and best of all its free! I looked up Dart Score in the App market and it was up near the top of the list.

Just ordered an Android phone literally just 10 minutes ago, so thanks for your post. :D

As for PC software, I've always used Dartpro.

http://www.rusys.nl/dartpro/download.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 689 ✭✭✭stylie

Darts Score Pro is another handy app on the android market, probably the same as Simple Darts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 178 ✭✭Mosiki

There's a new program recently launched, I've been using it for a few days now, very good, easy to use and easy to see where my weaknesses and strengths lie. The first 21 days are free, but i'll continue to use it after that, only €4 per month.

Check here for a look

I'd read the manual first, some nice screen shots, etc.

Advertisement