Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final Fantasy IV Advance issues

Options
  • 30-10-2006 8:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭

I'm tearing my hair out here folks. I bought the US version many moons ago, and it was as buggy as hell, particularly in the battles. Even worse, I've had to restart the whole thing on two occasions as the save game mysteriously disappeared both times (on a relatively new DS Lite).

Its a pity, cos its a great game otherwise :/

So, im wondering, can anyone tell me if these problems have been ironed out in the European release? As I'll probably buy it again if so.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,409 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Eurogamer says the technical issues affecting the american release have been ironed out. Which technical issues are not mentioned.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Thanks, Retr0.

I'll pick it up again tomorrow, and hopefully have it finished in time for the FFV Advance import next week :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

I picked up a second hand version in the US. No major problems that I noticed. Though it's been a few weeks since I played and now I don't remember what I'm supposed to be doing. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

I finished the US version and tbh never had any problems.

I did play it on a GBA micro at the time. Not my DS lite

Advertisement