Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Getting A Woman's Measurements Taken Professionally?

• 31-10-2006 12:52am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,015 ✭✭✭✭

Hey Folks,

Is it possible for a lady to go and have her complete figure measured somewhere in Dublin? I'm having something made for my girlfriend and I don't trust myself to take the measurements. Is it possible to go somewhere and have it done professionally?

Will attach images tomorrow that show the details I need. Seems to be a problem doing it at the moment.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭magpie

I'll do it for you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,015 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

magpie wrote:
    I'll do it for you

Heh, I'll keep it in mind Magpie!

Does anyone have any suggestions?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭nando

Maybe you could try a tailor? I can't personally recommend any but try the golden pages?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Hickeys

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,306 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

How about Ann Summers in Dublin.

I thought Hickeys were fabric people? Syco are you serious about Ann Summers or pulling my leg? I imagine the latter! :confused:

Advertisement