Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FM07 Eircom League

Options
  • 31-10-2006 2:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭

Anyone playing this? A couple of things are wrecking my head, Bohs Cork Shels and Drogs start off as Fully Professional but I went a couple of seasons without Europe so the club went semi pro, we're now regarded as a rich club in the group stages of the champions league yet we're still semi pro with a wage budget 4times bigger than fully professional Shels, also I can only scout in Ireland and the board cant find any suitable candidates to be a feeder club.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭Fitzo

yah, im playing a game with Sligo Rovers, halfway through my second season, 5th in the table.

I had one scout when i joined, but Bolton signed, and the only scout who has signed since then has had judging player potential and ability attributes, of 3 & 5 which is a joke...also im somehow a feeder club to Malmo (didnt request it) but not a thing has happened between us for it!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

You want a feeder club FOR Bohs?

Surely they'd be a feeder club for some other bigger club? I'd have thought most irish teams would be

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

The board claim they wont listen to talk about becoming a feeder club as theyre too big, then they announced a link with Liverpool. Once a club is getting to the group stages of the champions league, I think theyre big enough to get a feeder club, I would have liked to send some of the kids out on loan but its almost impossible to get someone to lon them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭SligoBrewer

ah same thing for me!

but annoyingly worse!

im sligo rovers got a feeder link with chelsea over the moon, the went to take a screenshot and the comp froze:mad:

so instead i got Bristol City!:mad:

i have got one payer on loan (dean grubb) which i had no choice in but other that that..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

I've got Chelsea or Aston Villa as my parent club options for NOttm Forest! I know its not eircom league but i'm chuffed :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement