Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wreck of the Hesperus Debut

• 31-10-2006 7:29am
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I picked up the debut album from Wreck of the Hesperus entitled "The Sunken Threshold" (Aesthetic Death records) there on Saturday. My appreciation of what the lads do is well documented elsewhere and needless to say, this is more of the same dreary, mouldy, filth encrusted, misery that any discerning doom fan will find a comforting blanket of horror around their brain.

It's always nice to buy a CD, isn't it even nicer to buy and Irish one? It'll only cost ya a tenner for 42 mins of badness. I'm not a shill, honest, they are my friends though :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Kharn wrote:
    I'm not a shill, honest

Yeah yeah, tell it to the judge. :p

Seriously though, I seem to remember liking WotH, so I'll probably check this out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

I haven't got this yet, I've got one of the EPs and was greatly impressed with them when they supported Khanate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Dathai

Have it on now.

They're wreckin me hesperus.

Advertisement