Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Got Shimano R540 pedals and shoes but no cleats

Options
  • 31-10-2006 11:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 600 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I got these from crc and cannondale shoes. I was expecting to get cleats but I got none. Do I need to buy these seperately?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

I thought cleats should come with the pedals.
    Email the guys at CRC and ask them if they should have been included.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 600 ✭✭✭junii

Just emailed them there now.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

As King Raam says, they generally come with the pedals. If they don't for some reason though they only cost €10 or so to buy independently.

Yep, CRC got back and there going to send them on.

Got them yesterday. The little brackets that the screws go into don't seem to slot down into the spaces correctly though when fitted to the shoes. There out of the groove so to speak. Is this ok?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭BeardyGit

junii wrote:
    Got them yesterday. The little brackets that the screws go into don't seem to slot down into the spaces correctly though when fitted to the shoes. There out of the groove so to speak. Is this ok?

If you mean the cleats stick out a bit from the soles of the shoes, that's quite normal. You can get protectors that clip onto the cleats too when you're not on the pedals....Since you're into spending at the moment :D

Don't walk around on your Ma's laminated flooring with cleated shoes or she'll send you outside for a switch to beat you with! ;)

Advertisement