Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best QB in NFL

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Senbotsu

Roethlisberger is done and neither are the Steelers, yeah no Playoffs this year but Ben threw for over 400 yards against the Broncos, and is starting to look like his old self again. Steelers not winning for the next ten years, I highly doubt that.

Manning aint getting a ring this year, the Colts can't stop the run and there own running game is to be laughed at. The Superbowl is going to be the Bears and the Pats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

It is possible for the Steelers not to do it again in the next don't forget it takes a full package to win a Superbowl not just a QB. Big ben might have thrown 433 yards against the Broncos but the problem with the Steelers is all over the field the lack depth. With the likes of the Colts, Patriots, Broncos, Bears being as strong as they are and growing by the year and other teams like the Falcons Giants Jaguars and Surprisingly the Saints all growing with talent it will be a tough 10 years for the Steelers. They may make the playoffs but it is what they do there that will be their downfall. It is not impossible for them to go 10 years without doing it again. My opinion that is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭spud06

It is possible for the Steelers not to do it again in the next don't forget it takes a full package to win a Superbowl not just a QB. Big ben might have thrown 433 yards against the Broncos but the problem with the Steelers is all over the field the lack depth. With the likes of the Colts, Patriots, Broncos, Bears being as strong as they are and growing by the year and other teams like the Falcons Giants Jaguars and Surprisingly the Saints all growing with talent it will be a tough 10 years for the Steelers. They may make the playoffs but it is what they do there that will be their downfall. It is not impossible for them to go 10 years without doing it again. My opinion that is all.

Tallaght outlaws you have exactly the same views as me on all these topics and once again I have to agree with you, The steelers are going to find it extremely difficult to win the Superbowl in the next few years.I wont say anymore because you have already said the rest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

It is possible for the Steelers not to do it again in the next don't forget it takes a full package to win a Superbowl not just a QB. .

do you think the Colts are the full package? No running game, and no run defence. They certainly arent the full package, no where near it even. But they get there every year due to their offence.

Steelers have the offence to get too the play offs every year i think, if they keep Big Ben fit. Some improvements on the defence in the off-season and they will be one of the favourites for it next year i would say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Senbotsu

Parker has to up his run game for the Steelers, he's got big shoes to fill(The Bus) and he does currently have problems getting tough yardage and tough red zone yardage too.

Advertisement