Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dolphins

• 31-10-2006 2:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭

I am an avid Miami Dolphins fan and am really worried that next season may be as bad as the current one unless we get a decent quarter back. Culpepper is bad, Harrington is worse and the 3rd choice who I think is Lemon is not even worth talking about. Does anybody out there think we have any chance of getting one of the big boys or is it just wishful thinking on my part.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭free2fly

You never know what can happen, but it's unlikely at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭spud06

free2fly wrote:
    You never know what can happen, but it's unlikely at the moment.

I thought that might thw answer alright but wishful thinking, maybe we may be lucky and pick up a college head who is good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭free2fly

I'm a Pat's fan, but I always enjoyed the rivalry between NE and Miami. It's been tough the past few years watching the Dolphins struggle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Due to the contract yous gave him, you will be stuck with him for a year or 2 i think.

Due to the contract yous gave him, you will be stuck with him for a year or 2 i think.

I know thats the unfortunate thing maybe thay should keep him back and let him rot and perservere with Harrington for a while. God i cant believe i said that but i suppose thats the way it is at the moment.

P.S Anybody know where we can get to see the Patriots V Colts game at the weekend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

HUGE win for the Dolphins yesterday.

Again they beat my beloved Bears preventing them from ever dreaming about beating the '72 Dolphin's record.

Congrats to the Fishes.

HUGE win for the Dolphins yesterday.

Again they beat my beloved Bears preventing them from ever dreaming about beating the '72 Dolphin's record.

Congrats to the Fishes.

Thank you at least that might keep all you Bears fans quiet for a while.If its any consolation I still think you will win the Bowl.

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭bobby wade

Man we were awfull, just threw the game away. Congrats on the win

bobby wade wrote:
    Man we were awfull, just threw the game away. Congrats on the win

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

spud06 wrote:
    Thank you at least that might keep all you Bears fans quiet for a while.If its any consolation I still think you will win the Bowl.

I really wouldnt bank on grossman getting it done in the playoffs. I think the giants are looking the most likely team to represent the NFC.

The bears having such an easy schedule might actually be a hinderance to them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Senbotsu

They beat them at Soldier Field, nobody is suppose to beat the Bears at home, and I wasn't expecting Miami of all teams to beat the Bears. Thats the shock of the season right there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭spooiirt!!

Reminds me of when the patriots lost to the dolphins in a big upset two seasons ago.

Advertisement