Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

re: Email Notification of new posts. [Admin Attn please - Technical - Talliesin]

• 31-10-2006 2:32pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,944 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Ever since I unsubbed from one thread (I think it was the Insult thread, who needs that trawling **** in your inbox?) I seem to have been unsubbed from all threads, so I no longer receive an email to tell me if someone else has posted in a thread. I had a look in my profile and it seems that the profile is still saying that I am subbed for email updates, but I ain't getting 'em.
    Con sarn' it.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,944 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

So nobody wants to help the doctor huh?

**cough cough**
    Is I s'pozeda take a nummer or sumtin?

This is like prison. Or limbo.
    If I pay a subscription will you fix it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Can't think what's up here in terms of something you need to do. It sounds like a technical issue of the sort that needs one of those admins who deal with the tech stuff to look at.
    I've tagged the title of this thread with my opinion that this needs a techie admin to look at it rather than being something they can leave to the S-Mods, and I'll bring it up with one of them also.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Are you actually seeing a list of subscribed threads in your usercp? There are two links you get in the emails, one unsubscribes you from the thread you're being mailed about and the other one unsubscribes you from all threads, the most likely answer to this is that you clicked the wrong link ...

• Advertisement
Advertisement