Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie clock...

Options
  • 31-10-2006 3:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭

...needs to be put back an hour! :p I was wondering why some threads had the last post dated and hour into the future!
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

It seems alright to me (unless it's not ~14:45)

//edit,

just checked.. in your UserCP options page you can set it to automagically correct for the DST.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

I don't think it's that simple. It reads the time right for me (in general) but iirc Psi posted something on Feedback that was a good forty minutes into the future there yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

Ibid wrote:
    but iirc Psi posted something on Feedback that was a good forty minutes into the future there yesterday.
    He does that sometimes, you get used to it after a while ;)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

/checks

Nope, everything's fine on my side!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭nando

I'm still having weird clock problems too.

If I'm logged in it's all normal.

If I'm logged out the front page is normal but when I go into an individual forum the posts are marked an hour later than they should be.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

When I log out and check a forum the time is definitely still an hour ahead.

Advertisement