Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madonna-"Whos that girl?"

Options
  • 31-10-2006 3:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I want to buy an old Madonna song called "Who's that girl?". I have tried searching Amazon, CD Wow etc, but couldnt find anything. Would anyone have any suggestions? Either tape or CD. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭noby

It's from the film 'Who's that girl?', so perhaps there's an OST available.

[edit: a quick scan of amazon, the single is for sale]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭hshortt

Are you sure it's not the Eurythmics? Same title of song on their greatest hits album.
    cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭noby

Well, Madonna also had a song with the same title, so I presume that's the one he means.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,582 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

try this http://www.play.com/Music/CD/4-/120598/Who_That_Girl/Product.html

its temp out of stock, but guess you could order it so it'll be yours soon as its back in...plus its got a scriti politi track on it for an added bonus!!!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭hshortt

noby wrote:
    Well, Madonna also had a song with the same title, so I presume that's the one he means.

Yeah I know, but c'mon..... :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ziggy

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Why don't you just try limewire or somewhere like that? It's not as if it's a new tune.

Advertisement