Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Two Snakes and scorpions to swap

Options
  • 31-10-2006 3:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hello,

I have two snakes that I would like to swap for other reptiles.

One is an Albino snow corn, this is a beautiful snake. It is about two feet long. Eats three fuzzies every Sunday.
    The second is a smaller king snake, also a beautiful snake. Feeds on three pinkies every Sunday.

The reason I want to swap them is they seem to be a bit aggressive, I have tried to handle them as much as possible but they still try to bite. These snakes would suit someone who already has experience with snakes.

The snow corn cost 140 Euro and the King cost 120. Would consider any other reptiles for swap.
    Would like to just swap the snakes and not the Vivs as I would like to put the replacements in there or I might be getting another Beardie. Obviously will swap with cages if I get a reptile with cage in return.

I also have five Emperor scorpions I would like to swap. These are housed together and would have to be swapped together, I will also swap the cage with them.

If anyone is interested please reply or PM me.

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

If you talk to Reptile Haven, Wackers, Boardwalk Pets etc in Dublin they might be able to help you. Adverts in windows, or they may know someone looking to buy.

You will probably find that people are usually happy with the pets they have and wouldn't swap them. Some may want to add to the collection, you might be able to sell them.

Why do you want to swap the scorpions?

• Registered Users Posts: 30 chilli

Rabies wrote:
    If you talk to Reptile Haven, Wackers, Boardwalk Pets etc in Dublin they might be able to help you. Adverts in windows, or they may know someone looking to buy.

You will probably find that people are usually happy with the pets they have and wouldn't swap them. Some may want to add to the collection, you might be able to sell them.

Why do you want to swap the scorpions?

Hi Rabies,

Thanks for the advice.
    I need to clear some space in my room as it is getting a bit over crowded. It was either my Tarantulas or the scorpions so I decided to get rid of the scorpions.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

I might be interested in the corn or king snake.I still have a "missing" one that never came back.
    Dont have any reptiles for swap but I do have a sh*tload of reptile equipment we could maybe do a deal on.
    Few small tanks,heat mats,uv bulb starter unit and more I think if youre interested.

Richie

Advertisement