Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bored of hair, need new style

• 31-10-2006 4:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭

Happy halloween! :)

I'm a 19yr old male and living out in Bray, and I've gotten bored of my hair. It's really thick and gets fuzzy, sorta curly and takes on a life of its own after a couple of weeks. I get it all chopped off around every 4 weeks in the barbers, just an all-over scissors job for a tenner.

I wanna go somewhere to get a good haircut and have someone maybe suggest a couple of ideas for how I could style it, cause I've tried using a huge variety of gels, puttys, wax etc and none of them held their shape and leave my hair fuzzy and just a mess after a couple of hours.

Any ideas of where to go? I'm in Bray but anywhere in Stillorgan, Donnybrook, Town etc is fine too, I just wouldn't bother going all the way to the north side. I'm a bit self concious about going to an all-out womens salon too...

Advertisement