Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC to TV?

Options
  • 31-10-2006 5:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭

OK my friend has a geforce 440 mx .if he wants to connect the pc with that in it does he just have to get an svideo lead,plug it into the card then plug it into the tv?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭8T8

Pretty much, make sure your are using current drivers as well.

If his GF4 MX does not have an s-video out it is possible to get VGA-scart adapters but they do not come cheap.

One thing to watch out for is some TV's don't work right with s-video you will get a black & white picture but if you do you can cross that bridge when you come to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

I dont know if it is an s video out, i assume it is , its some form of s video socket.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭DJ_Spider

OP if you look here http://www.pcguide.com/vb/showthread.php?t=9124 it will tell you all you need to know. HTH :D

Advertisement