Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Amazing Insano Heel Turn?

• 31-10-2006 7:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭

INSANO: "Napalm Hamilton Doesn't Deserve a Title Shot!"
    Four days later, the fall-out from Celtic Pro Wrestling's biggest ever event, Celtic Revolution 2, is just starting to be felt.

Celtic Pro Wrestling's tag team division has evolved dramatically; The J-Team have become the first ever heavyweight champions, and the new Emerald Fusion team of The Celtic Tiger & "Bullet Proof" Ciaran Gallagher head up the list of challengers hot on their heels.

Another major development from the show is that The Amazing Insano suffered his first loss since March when Napalm Hamilton pinned him in the center of the ring with his "Black Hawk Down" maneuver to put Cosa Nostra through to the finals of the tag team tournament. The Amazing Insano, however, has gone on record as saying that he does not feel that Napalm Hamilton should challenge for his heavyweight championship!
    Amazing Insano Issues Public Statement
    The following statement has been received and verified for authenticity by CelticProWrestling.com as being from the current Celtic Pro Heavyweight Champion, The Amazing Insano:

To all my Celtic Pro fans

I know that you have been dismayed as much as I have these past few months by the repeated and flagrant lack of quality officiating and enforcement of the rules during my heavyweight championship title defenses. It's a disgrace that I'm not treated with the proper respect by the front office, to ensure that my legacy is not besmirched.

I thereby feel that I have no choice other than to employ my own personal bodyguard to ensure that all my matches are conducted fairly, without interference or unfair circumstance. In this way, I can assure all my amazing fans that I will continue to be your champion for years to come. After all, I am the best Ireland has to offer; I am The Celtic Pro Heavyweight Champion, I am The Amazing Insano!

Seems to me like they're building towards a heel turn. Its a good idea, should freshen CPW up a bit.

thoughts?

Advertisement