Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

arrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!! KOMPLETT

Options
  • 31-10-2006 8:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭

i ordered a x1900rx off of komplett and they sent me an email just now
    Dear Sir,

We regret to inform you that SKU 320707 is now End Of Line.

Our purchasers have tried to order this item from our supplier, but have been informed that it is EOL. We are unable to provide this item.
    We have cancelled the order.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Best regards
    Komplett
    if they didnt have it in stock then they should have updated their website accordingly and taken it off of the list

i ordered it with a 3V voucher not a credit card it costs 5 euro to purchase one, i also had to get a voucher worth 230 instead of 222.00 as they only sell them in multiples of 10

so now they took my money i cant buy another card cause my voucher is used up, and its gonna cost me to get the voucher redeemed

im soooooo infuriated and enraged, i feel like cracking some skulls
    :mad: :mad: :mad:

i emailed them telling them what a bunch of lowlives they are and hopefully i will get a reply soon, sorry didnt know where to put this just had to vent

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

in fairness what can they do? obviously their supplier said they had some in stock, but sold them at some point to someone else. you'll get your money back from 3V via postal cheque.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Catsmokinpot

in fairness what can they do? obviously their supplier said they had some in stock, but sold them at some point to someone else. you'll get your money back from 3V via postal cheque.
    grand yeah thats all well and good but its gonna cost me to get it refunded, they could have given me a choice and said yeah we ****ed up you want a different card? and id be fine witht that, but now its gonna be another couple of months of waiting :( and ive already waited 6 months to get all my loans paid off so i could afford the card

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

grand yeah thats all well and good but its gonna cost me to get it refunded, they could have given me a choice and said yeah we ****ed up you want a different card? and id be fine witht that, but now its gonna be another couple of months of waiting :( and ive already waited 6 months to get all my loans paid off so i could afford the card

It's hardly their fault if you had outstanding loans, now is it? Yes you're frustrated, but sh*t happens - and Komplett are refunding you. It's not their fault that you have to buy a 3V Card to do the transaction, nor is it that you had to buy it in multiples of €10. They are giving the best service anyone could expect to get. I'd be well chuffed if every online retailer offered the same service.

ned78 wrote:
    It's hardly their fault if you had outstanding loans, now is it?
    i know its not their fault.... im not stupid it just adds to my frustration that i went through all this effort for more waiting and money lost because someone else ****ed up.
    ned78 wrote:
    Yes you're frustrated, but sh*t happens - and Komplett are refunding you. It's not their fault that you have to buy a 3V Card to do the transaction, nor is it that you had to buy it in multiples of €10. They are giving the best service anyone could expect to get. I'd be well chuffed if every online retailer offered the same service.
    ok what service did they give me? none, they said it was in stock then they turn around after id ordered it and told me it wasnt... if this was a propper service they would have updated their website.

i didnt mind losing the money from 3v on my purchase, it usually works out cheaper anyway, but i have purchased nothing and its going to cost me for getting nothing, and i have to wait a month for a refund, which means a month without any means to buy another card......

where as if they had updated their website i would have been able to purchase a different card and hence wouldnt be pissed off.

its the second time bull**** like this has happened with that crowd

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

ok what service did they give me? none, they said it was in stock then they turn around after id ordered it and told me it wasnt... if this was a propper service they would have updated their website.

there was an issue here outside of komplett's remit undoubtedly. it happens. your problem isn't with komplett, it's with 3v. fact is that from komplett's perspective the transaction is done and dusted. their books say they've done a refund and they've wiped their hands of it and moved on. 3v have your money, and will take a month to send you out a cheque.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

A haiku for you

A lesson for you.
    Do not post in anger.
    You may look like a twit. :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Actually, something similar happened to me with Shop4Memory last week. Ordered 2 gigs of RAM, got the confirmation email and got nothing in the post. Emailed them today and their reply was "Oh yeah, we sent you an email last week. Obviously you didn't get it. It's EOL" except that it's still available on their website. OCZ Gold XTC 2GB if anyone is wondering

K.O.Kiki wrote:
    A haiku for you

A lesson for you.
    Do not post in anger.
    You may look like a twit. :D
    :D:o

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

my advice... sig pics 2 & 3 in increasing quantities until the anger subsides ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭DemonOfTheFall

...rant...

The money will be credited back to your 3v and you can go order a different card from overclockers

• Advertisement
Advertisement