Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EdGuy

• 31-10-2006 8:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭

German Power Metal, so far the Main headliners at Bang Your Head 07. Apparently they only started when they were 14, and i knows its a bit of a generalisation for me to say they sound like Iron Maiden but im afraid they do...quite a lot actually, and not that thats a bad thing its just how I feel. Anywaiz, was wondering if anyone could tell me what the best place to get started with them is....and maybe someone knows a little more about the band, or if they ever played here?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭pbsuxok1znja4r

Bang Your Head 07? Worst (haha or maybe best, I'm not sure) name for a concert/fest ever.
    I think their logo is a bit of a giveaway as to the Maiden connection. Best place to get started? Dude you don't need a thread to tell you that, just get any album and listen. If they're anything like Maiden then they ain't gonna sound all that dissimilar from album to album.
    Prolly give 'em a listen myself now :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 135 ✭✭Out Of Order

I'd start with Hellfire Club, their best IMHO.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Cheers man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

Hellfire Club is fluckin' deadly, but I'd recommend Mandrake!

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Yeah, Mandrake is good. I have a few Edguy albums but not Hellfire Club! I must go about buying that soon!

• Advertisement
Advertisement